Administration Assistant Clerk- Non-Exempt
JOB PURPOSE: Provides support services to the Executive Leadership and other directors/managers. The job responsibilities primarily consist of seamless and coordinated activities relative to the administration, direction and coordination of organizational functions. This position is one of several support systems in place for effective executions of programs for the result of efficient patient care.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Coordinate and notify participants of meeting, dates, times, locations, and agendas. Distribute meeting agendas to appropriate persons
- Performs clerical functions relating to confidential correspondence and documents. Develops tracking mechanisms related to these materials. Will back-up for meeting minutes/transcribing
- Organize and summarize data; write reports as assigned.
- Maintain appointment schedules using tact and diplomacy over the telephone and face-to-face dealings with staff and public.
- Liaison between various other departments and outside agencies. Able to communicate with staff/ agencies at variable levels of comprehension.
- Assists preparation of monthly provider schedules.
- Assists with tracking of continuing education for provider staff.
- Assists with the dissemination of incoming and outgoing mail, both internally and externally.
- Strictly adhere to the principle of confidentially.
- Uphold the vision, mission and values of Sunset Health while providing high quality, comprehensive, innovative health care
- Arrange necessary travel arrangements and room accommodations for Sunset staff.
- Other duties as assigned by Administrative Support Coordinator.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and a health and drug screen.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree from college or university or one or two-year’s related education and experience with one year of experience is the healthcare administration field.
- Ability to read and comprehend general written materials, Ability to understand presented concepts for directed execution. Ability to write different formats of business letters, memos, and comprehensible meeting notes.
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff and clients. Must be able to speak clearly with personnel in different types of roles (redundant).
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to maintain office equipment functionality, supplies, and tracking orders.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using who numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions to operate EXCEL MIRCOSOFT and other systems.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Intermediate to advance skill level using WORD processing, database, and EXCEL Spreadsheets, PowerPoint applications, and NEXTGEN on a personal computer, including the ability to gain proficiency in new software by referring to online and printed documentation.
- Possess the ability to operate equipment such as postage machine, copier, or other typical equipment used in an office environment.
WORK ENVIROMENT PHYSICAL DEMAND:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
?Balancing ?Carrying ?Climbing ?Crawling ?Crouching ?Driving Vision: ?Close ?Feeling ?Fingering ?Grasping ?Hearing ?Kneeling ?Lifting ?Color ?Pulling ?Sitting ?Standing ?Stooping ?Talking ?Walking ?Depth ?Far
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
?Airborne Particles ?Explosives ?Muscular Strain ?Temperature ? Caustics ?Fumes ?Noise ?Toxicants ? Chemicals ? High Places ? Odors ? Vibration ? Electrical Current ? Moving Parts ? OPIM* ? Physical Abuse ? Vision Strain ? Weather
Pay: $18.04 to $21.20/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-admin Clerk