Administrative Support Coordinator
JOB PURPOSE: Support the administrative functions of the Executive Leadership Team by coordinating the activities, projects and time of the assistant(s) reporting to Administration. Additionally, the Administrative Support Coordinator will spend a portion of his/her time providing direct administrative and clerical support to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Financial Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Coordinate and notify participants of meeting dates, times, locations, and agendas.
- Distribute meeting agendas to appropriate persons and maintain official meeting minutes.
- Maintain appointment schedules for Chief Medical Officer, using tact and diplomacy over the telephone and in face to-face dealings with the staff and the public.
- Process confidential papers, reports, etc. for appropriate signature as required.
- General secretarial duties including transcribing from notes, tapes or handwriting, all types of reports and correspondence as required.
- Liaison between the medical staff and various other departments and outside agencies; represent Executive Leadership Team at meeting or functions as needed.
- Maintains and/or processes provider staff evaluations.
- Organize and summarize data; write reports as assigned.
- Keeps Executive Team informed of day-to-day problems.
- Collects productivity (raw) data and provides monthly provider productivity reports.
- Assists the Chief Medical Officer in the recruitment, screening, and visa waiver process (as applicable) for new providers.
- As needed, assists Quality Department with meetings, maintaining meeting minutes, internal credentialing and privileging of staff providers and handling of claims and suits.
- Assists in responding and maintaining log of clinical patient complaints.
- Assists Chief Medical Officer with preparation of monthly provider schedules.
- Assists with tracking of continuing education of provider staff.
- Performs clerical functions relating to confidential correspondence and documents. Develop tracking mechanisms relating to these materials.
- Responsible to coordinate the support functions of Administrative Assistants assigned to the Executive Team and other Directors and/or Managers.
- Responsible for the time and attendance of Administrative Assistants & annual staff evaluation.
- Assists the Associate Medical Director with student rotations, schedules and other projects.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and a health and drug screen.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly Reporting: Administrative Assistant; Credentialing Technician Indirectly Reporting: None Scope of Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for providing daily direction and supervision to those directly and indirectly reporting. This includes the functions of scheduling, time records, daily activities, conflict resolution, evaluations.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Intermediate to advanced skill level using Word Processing, database, and Spreadsheet, PowerPoint applications on a personal computer, including the ability to gain proficiency in new software by referring to online and printed documentation only.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
?Balancing ?Carrying ?Climbing ?Crawling ?Crouching ?Driving Vision: ?Close ?Feeling ?Fingering ?Grasping ?Hearing ?Kneeling ?Lifting ?Color ?Pulling ?Sitting ?Standing ?Stooping ?Talking ?Walking ?Depth ?Far
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ?Airborne Particles ?Blood ? Caustics ? Chemicals ? Electrical Current ?Explosives ?Fumes ? High Places ? Moving Parts ?Muscular Strain ?Noise ? Odors ? OPIM* ? Physical Abuse ?Temperature ?Toxicants ? Vibration ? Vision Strain ? Weather
Pay: $21.68 to $25.82/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-Admin corrd