Certified Pharmacy Technician - San Luis (Non-Exempt)
Under the direction of the Pharmacist this position performs to support the processing of prescriptions, receiving and stocking, merchandising and, maintaining department records. Adheres to all internal policies and procedures related to operations, financial reporting, inventory, drugs and supplies and medications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Licensed with the State of Arizona Board of Pharmacy in good standing
- First Aid Certification
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent education
- Familiarity with QS-1 and McKesson Systems
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time