Dental Assistant- Continuous Post- Various Locations
Support dental care delivery by assisting the providers in the delivery of dental care to the patients. Perform those procedures allowable according to Arizona State Dental Laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance card. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card
application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check and a health and drug screen.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Certification from an accredited dental assistant program.
• Health Care Provider CPR Certification
• Coronal Polishing Certificate must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
• Radiation Health and Safety Exam Certification must be obtained within 6 months of employment.