Dental Assistant/ Front Office- PRN 16 hours weekly
PRN Dental Assistant/ Front Office- 16 hours a week:
- information and education to patients pertaining to dental procedures and health related matters
- Fabricating temporary Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, etc.
- Taking dental impressions using various impression materials
- Performing various office tasks including; scheduling dental appointments, entering treatment plans, documenting clinical notes, supply inventory tracking and ordering, routine equipment maintenance, and more.
- Build and maintain positive, professional, and good relationships with team members and patients
This position will rotate between several dental clinics as needed.
One to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of educational experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification
Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card and be able to successfully pass a background investigation. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance Card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.