Dental Receptionist- Coordinator North Yuma/ (Non-Exempt)
Dental Front Office Coordinator facilitates the assisting of patients on the phone and in person. Coordinates and organize appointments and administration to facilities the efficient running of the dental office. This position contacts and advises prospective and current patients; prepares and maintains patient contact information and office billing records; coordinates parents' appointment with front and back office staff and administration; complies with appropriate office policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of experience in a dental front office.
- Experience in dental insurance preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must have a valid CPR card
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card and be able to successfully pass a background investigation. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment
Resume and application required. This position will be designated as a "Lead" position, depending on applicable experiences.
Job Status: Full Time