HR Director (Exempt) - North Yuma Clinic: B
This position is responsible for the overall administration of Human Resources for all of Sunset Health facilities. Will develop and manager all HR programs including employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, policy development and HR related training. This position provides leadership and direction to maintain quality in the work life of employees and adhering to State and Federal legal requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of State, Federal, and local laws related to employment, wages, and benefits administration.
- Provides HR educational programs/ knowledge to managers, supervisors, team leaders and employees to accomplish HR and Health Center goals.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and managements staff. Leads investigations with managements for causes of disputes and grievances and implements corrective actions for situations.
- Actively participates as a member of management in overall center planning and staff development- providing an human resources perspective on issues discussed.
- Provides direction to the Health Center's employment program, including recruitment, selection, new hire processing, and orientation.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred. Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) from the Society of Human Resources Management preferred. The candidate should have at least 3 years of continuous and recent human resources management experience with up to 100 employees, preferably in a health center care setting. The recent experience should include the supervision of an HR support staff.
Considered candidate must be able to successfully pass a background investigation. Must be eligible or currently have an AZ State Fingerprint Clearance card or submit application 5 business days after hire.
Job Status: Full Time