HR Specialist/ Non-Exempt
Provides administrative support of day-to-day Human Resources operations and personnel matters. Manages full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. Sources candidates online, updates job ads and conducts background checks. Works closely with hiring managers proving recommendations that will assist with the candidate selection.This position requires candidate to have good communication skills with all levels of management, must be detail orientated and have good time management skills. Performs new hire orientations and coordinates and attends job fairs. Collaborates with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college a plus.
- Two years recent experience recruiting in a medical setting preferred, or at least two years recent experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge in HRIS systems
- Relationship building and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and a health and drug screen.
Job Status: Full Time