Nextgen Application Analyst/Developer (Non-Exempt) - North Yuma Clinic: B
The Nextgen Systems Analyst is responsible for developing, customizing, and troubleshooting solutions within the Nextgen suite of applications including templates, interfaces, and file transfers. The Nextgen System Analyst is responsible for having a strong understanding of healthcare clinical operations, and an IT background. Under the supervision of the EHR Manager, the Nextgen System Analyst is responsible for engaging in all stages of the software development life cycle, working in tandem with internal/external customers and OSIS to perform functionality analysis, design, develop, test, and deploy updates to the Nextgen user interface and supporting systems.
- Nextgen Certified Professional Certification required.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, health information and related field is required.
- 4+ Years extensive Nextgen experience, implementation experience with EPM, EHR, ICS and ancillary modules including future releases and new products.
- MIRTH, SQL Certification preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and a health and drug screen.
Job Status: Full Time